A Breakfast Club

Monday, July 7, 2014






Do you belong to a club? Like a book club, swimming club, picnic club or a running club? The other week Molly and Melanie organized a little breakfast club with a few of their friends. Their beautiful photos made me daydream about organizing one too. Hmm, I'm not sure if there is a better way to convince yourself to an early morning start than with delicious food, great company of your favourite people and the feeling that you do something awesome before the day starts.

They served mini crepe cakes, eggs, fresh sourdough with cheese and jam, plus marzipan dark chocolate scones. Delicious! And if that's not enough they even created little club totes with their own little logo:) How brilliant is that? xo

P.S: And this idea is awesome for winter.
P.P.S: This picnic style wedding in Australia.

(via You Are My Fave. Photos by Molly Yeh)

14 comments:

Jillian said...

sounds like the BEST idea! xo jillian - cornflake dreams 

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jillian, best idea ever! Jill

Lauren said...

It´s a brilliant idea!!!! I´d love to be part of one some day...
XoXo

ilovetrends said...

I do not belong to any club, but i really like the idea of a breakfast club :)
xoxo

Steph said...

Oh wow, this sounds amazing and looks even better!

Rachel (Wit and Wanderings) said...

I used to belong to a Cookbook Club. Once a month a chef or cookbook author was chosen and every met and brought a dish from that chef. It was always yummy!!! This breakfast club looks fabulous. Breakfast is my favorite meal.

Art Farm said...

OMG! Love this idea! Maybe I'll start one soon when some friends move into my neighborhood. :) xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay Jillian, Jill and Lauren:)

Diana Mieczan said...

ilovetrends :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, I agree!

Diana Mieczan said...

Rachel, what a brilliant idea:) I love that!

Diana Mieczan said...

Good idea, Katie:)

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

Oh Diana these are such beautiful images! Breakfast/brunch is one of my favourite meals to have people over for. That and for tea/dessert after dinner.

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanisha :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk