7 Days of Garbage

Monday, July 14, 2014






Do you know how much garbage do you produce daily or weekly? Honestly, I have no idea so when I spotted Gregg Segal’s photo project my heart literally sank! Gregg cleverly photographed people from different social backgrounds lying in their weekly load of trash. The rather shocking concept is aimed to make us realize how much we waste and maybe encourage us to make better choices in the future. I spent last night examining each and every one of those images and I’m gobsmacked how little fruit and veggies people actually eat. Thoughts? xo

P.S: The hungry planet and from grandma with love :)
P.P.S: How much food people eat per day!

(via Bored Panda)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed the lack of fruit peels too but also the overwhelming amount of pre-packed foods. Sad. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

ughh i would dread to see what our garbage pile would look like. xo jillian - cornflake dreams 

LyddieGal said...

Wow, these images are both so well done, and so disturbing. We do create an awful lot of garbage, and there seems to be more magazines than food.

Chic on the Cheap

Art Farm said...

I looked at more of Gregg's work, it's so hard-hitting and beautiful! Looking at the contents of people's trash is pretty eye opening! I wonder what mine would look like?! And makes me want to start composting. xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Good eye, Jill!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally true, Lyddie!

Diana Mieczan said...

Same here, Katie! I am totally thinking about composting nowadays...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk