World’s Most Impressive Selfie

Tuesday, June 3, 2014


Crikey, on his recent trip to Rio de Janeiro, Lee Thompson bravely climbed to the top of the iconic Cristo Redentor statue and ended up with one mind-blowing selfie. The lucky Brit was not only chuffed about his photos but also the privilege of climbing the statue that is normally not open to public. Only few lucky are granted the pleasure of seeing the view from 124 ft high.

Incredible, isn't it? What a once in a lifetime treat! Have you ever been to Brazil? Would you dare going all the way up? xo

P.S: Women are heroes.

(via Bored Panda via Daily Mail)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

On my bucket list. Jill

Art Farm said...

WHOA! That photo is a combination of awesome and makes my stomach drop. Yikes!!! I would love to go Brazil one day. In fact, I'd love to travel all over South America. xo, Katie

Ela said...

What great shots !

Tanvi Rastogi said...

I did visit here for my honeymoon! Would have loved to climb it up too! (:

He got some great shots.

∞ tanvii.com ∞

Steph said...

Wow! That's a natural high for you...

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

I totally agree with you, Katie! It looks so cool but also super scary!

Diana Mieczan said...

How awesome, Tanvi:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Steph!

Liz Halle said...

Such a cool shot but I would cry being up that high without any form of suspension. Yikes!

xo

Pamela Bates said...

that is totally awesome. seeing christ the redeemer over Rio is on my bucket list!

Diana Mieczan said...

Pamela :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Same here, Liz:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk