This Week's Gems

Friday, June 20, 2014
Kaftans like this one are made for hot summer days...

Pretty little French coffee pot to make your morning coffee even more special...

This jasper bullet necklace and a soft boat-neck tee = summer uniform!...

My brother would have loved this wooden aeroplane spoon as a kid!...

This star ring and this hammered ring are perfect for stacking! Aren't they beautiful?...

Genius, bike handlebar vase full of little flowers:)...

Be still my heart, a bracelet with the coordinates of your special place or an event. Btw: you can win this beauty or any other one in our GIVEAWAY this week....

Four sassy (and summer-ready) handkerchiefs for the dapper gents in your life...

Beautiful antler handle ice cream scoop...

Red lips, rosy cheeks, those spike earrings and a messy French top knot - Friday date-night perfection!...

Because you can never have too many amazing bags...

This personalized letter locket necklace would make the most thoughtful gift to a new mom...

Nifty and classy table top...

I love the idea of treating each bridesmaid to a sassy necklace. You?...

Do you wear your wedding band? This one makes me swoon...

Peonies, enough said:)...

Happy Friday, lovely ladies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

(5th photo by Less Is More)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I get married I want that wedding band.

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

Oh your weeks gems always make me swoon ;)
I love kaftan´s and just ordered beautiful ones straight from India!

That bracelet - just wow - you know I am sold ;)

Peonies are my all time faves - such a bummer I can only get them for around two weeks every year - the smell is just divine isn´t it!

Happy Friday! xo

Hildi said...

Oh Diana, I feel like a real shopping spree, problem is there is not a shop in sight....sigh.....good thing I get to "window shop" through your blog. X Have a wonderful weekend

Mandy Doornenbal said...

I love the bike handlebar vase. Flowers and bike's is a great combi! Great gems this week (like always)! Have a wonderful weekend!

Kaitlyn Jacques said...

Awesome pics this week! My Favs hands down are the Maggie Fine Rings and, of course, the Andrea Bonelli stardust slender wedding/stack band!

:-)

Diana Mieczan said...

It's a beautiful band, isn't it Anonymous?

Diana Mieczan said...

Martie, so sweet of you to say that and yes, peonies are my favourite flowers as well. They are the best!

Diana Mieczan said...

Hildi:) Happy weekend, lovely.

Diana Mieczan said...

So true, Mandy - flowers and bikes go so well together. Thanks for being so sweet!

Diana Mieczan said...

Glad you like them, Kaitlyn. I am swooning over those rings as well:)

Monica | Hola!design said...

Totally in love with bike vase! Love your weekly finds.
Happy Friday!

Steph said...

Love the handlebar vase for bikes. What a cool idea!

Art Farm said...

The handlebar vase is so charming!!! Perfect for peonies. Can't get enough of them! :) xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph me too:) I need one.

Diana Mieczan said...

Same here, Katie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk