This Week's Gems

Friday, June 13, 2014

The fun pattern of this little sweet dress makes me swoon...

Understated and beautiful stitch bar earrings = summer must haves!...

Made me smile...

This shoulder bag is made for busy work days. Love!...

This starburst necklace is on my summer wish list...

Pretty espresso cups for easy and un-rushed weekend mornings...

Blimey, how stunning is this London blue Topaz ring? Wow!...

This Bach flower remedy is said to ' help you to determine what to do with your life, when you are undecided about which path to take'. Interesting, isn't it?...

I can't get enough of those bullet earrings. So sassy!...
How sweet is this morning coffee cup idea for Father's Day! Fancy making one? You just need this cup and that label. Ta dah!...

I want to wear this Aquamarine rectangle pendant all summer long with simple tees and sassy jeans...

Beautiful beach towel...

Ha! Nifty little cork planter...

Sassy little cherry number for romantic walks in the park...

Totally fancy one of those cool hammocks. Looks so blissful!...

Happy Friday, lovely ladies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

You find the prettiest dresses and blue topaz is my fave stone.

Jessica said...

That first dress is just darling!

Bedknobs & Baubles

Kaitlyn Jacques said...

Andrea Bonelli Blue Topaz Ring... Stunner!

PS. Andrea had a Pink Tourmaline version of this ring in her shop... but I was lucky enough to be the recipient of this ring and let me tell you IT IS GORGEOUS!! I am getting compliments on it! So if you love this Blue Topaz version... YOU WON"T BE SORRY Andrea's quality is superb! :-)

Kaitlyn Jacques said...

pss... the bullet earrings are awesome too!

Liz Halle said...

Obsessed with the first dress. SO my style.

xx

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love those cups and the pretty fabric of the dress. Happy Weekend!

Art Farm said...

I love that Hunter S. Thompson quote! And Bach remedies are so cool sounding. I have one of their sleep remedies. Happy Friday, sweetie! xo, Katie

Elisabeth said...

I adore those dresses! And, btw, that Bach flower remedy is awesome - here in Germany, lots of people use it when they're feeling anxious or just really stressed out. In my family, we actually give it to our dog when she's uneasy because of thunderstorms or there being lots of people in the house - works wonders when nothing else will calm her down!

Monica | Hola!design said...

omg I love bach flowers remedies! I take the white chestnut and I love it. It's meant to shut off your brain when you can't stop thinking. It solved my insomnia problem!!!

Jillian Manesh said...

love those espresso cups! perfect :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Steph said...

I'd love to sit in that hammock right now... wearing the bee dress or the pretty red one with a cup of tea (or a cocktail) and a good travel magazine!

Steph said...

I'd love to sit in that hammock right now... wearing the bee dress or the pretty red one with a cup of tea (or a cocktail) and a good travel magazine!

Steph said...

I'd love to sit in that hammock right now... wearing the bee dress or the pretty red one with a cup of tea (or a cocktail) and a good travel magazine!

LyddieGal said...

the topaz ring is so delicate and beautiful.
Chic on the Cheap

little t said...

I would love to invest in a hammock this Summer!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww thank you, Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I so remember that ring, Kaitlyn! Such a beauty and I totally agree, Andrea's designs are amazing!

Diana Mieczan said...

Liz, it would look so sassy on you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Does it work well, Katie? I really want to try their products.

Diana Mieczan said...

How interesting, Elisabeth. I am going to get one...Thanks!

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Monica:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Ah, sounds perfect, Steph:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk