This Week's Gems

Friday, June 6, 2014

That dress is made for summer weekends, isn't it?...

Aww...this love bracelet is a must have! Makes me smile each time I look at it:)...

How hilarious is this print? Love!...

Special pocket square for your favourite man in the world:)...

The sweetest little heart ring...

Elegant iPhone stand...

How about a pretty dish towel to summer-boost your kitchen?...

Sparrow and twig ring = the most wonderful gift for your sweet best friend...

Those string lights are made for Friday night backyard parties...

And speaking of summer parties, margaritas in mini cups with a cool sippy-de-do-dah straw?...

Picture wearing those earrings and a flowy summer maxi dress...Ah, perfect!...

Miso bowl - yes, please!...

How picnic-ready is this dress? I love the pattern...

This bar on a leather cord would make any dad very happy this upcoming Father's Day...

That is one nifty door mat:)...

My bathroom totally needs this shower curtain!...

Those embroidery throws make me swoon!...

Happy Friday, lovely ladies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

This might be my fave round up so far. Jill

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the throws, and I wouldn't mind one of those margaritas to sip on!

Pixelhazard said...

Love that print and door mat. I can totally relate


Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

Pixelhazard said...

Love that print and door mat. I can totally relate


Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

Eliza Jane said...

Oooh I love that shower curtain! x

Steph said...

Wow, those embroidery throws are gorgeous and that All You Need Is Love bracelet is amazing. Beautiful dress too. All around lovely, as always. Happy Friday! xo

Kaitlyn Jacques said...

Adore the little heart ring! :-)

Jillian Manesh said...

i love the beatles bracelet! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Mandy Doornenbal said...

I adore the heart ring, it's so cute! And those margarita's, I would like to have one right now. Ejoy you weekend!! XOXO

Art Farm said...

Love both of those dresses! Perfect for the summer. And I am a sucker for strings of lights. I need to pick some up soon. xo, Katie

Joyti said...

Love! Especially the tiny heart ring - so sweet!

LyddieGal said...

I love the turn off your curling iron mat - I need the one that says turn off your straightener!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Pixelhazard, me too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Muah, Steph:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mandy, hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Katie. Sassy strings of lights make everything look so darn romantic.

Diana Mieczan said...

They have one with straightener as well, LyddieGal:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk