Tammy (aka Melissa McCarthy strikes again)

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Crikey, I’m on pins and needles awaiting Tammy to hit cinemas this summer. Have you seen the trailer? Last night Balazs and I watched it and we could hardly keep it together. Melissa McCarthy portrays a woman who resorts to desperate measures after she loses her job and her marriage falls apart. She robs a fast food joint with her hand in a paper bag disguised as a gun and goes on the run with her grandma. Hilarious! Supposedly, she co-wrote the script with husband Ben Falcone, who also directed the flick.

Mark your calendars for July 2nd, I surely am:) How about you? xo

P.S: Some of my favourite films with her are Identity Thief and Bridesmaids. Yours?
P.P.S: Plus, tons more films that you might fancy checking out.

(Photo via IMDb)


Anonymous said...

My recent fave. I find her funny and irresistible all in one. Cannot wait to watch it. Jill

Melissa Blake said...

Yes! loooove her....looooved The Heat too! Sandra and Melissa are two of my favorite women!

Art Farm said...

This looks hilarious! Can't wait!! Love Melissa McCarthy!! xo, Katie

Hildi said...

Can't wait to see it. This woman just makes me laugh so hard. X

Pamela Bates said...

seriously, the woman kills me. just that first scene. she is painful

Diana Mieczan said...

Same here, Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Melissa, I loved them both in The Heat too. They are truly amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk