Swimming Over Singapore

Tuesday, June 10, 2014


Crikey, wouldn’t you fancy taking a night dip in this infinity sky-pool? I’m totally flabbergasted just looking at those images above! This gem is located on the 57th floor (aka rooftop) of the largest hotel in Singapore. A friend told Balazs that if you’re brave enough to get to the very edge, you will be blown away by the view below, the twinkling lights and the sunset. He also joked that if you go for a dip there, you will never want to swim in a regular pool ever again:) That’s what they call having the world at your feet, don’t they? Stunning! xo

P.S: Swimming over Manhattan and this Sydney ocean pool.
P.P.S: Plus, this swoonworthy hidden cave pool in Mexico.

(Photos via Escape with Style, Design you trust, Natural Top Wonders and Inspirefirst)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not big on swimming but I would go for a dip any day in a pool like this. Jill

Tiffany Kadani said...

Wow! I really have no other adequate words haha

LyddieGal said...

what an amazing, and terrifying pool. I'd dare to go to the edge, but I know many people who would not!
Chic on the Cheap

Jillian Manesh said...

SO gorgeous! i am not sure if i'd be able to go over to the edge but what a view! xo jillian - cornflake dreams ps stop by! im hosting a pretty giveaway :)

little luxury list said...

I've been in that pool before! it is pretty surreal being in an infinity pool above the city!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

HelloSweetcheeks said...

Brave souls!!

Art Farm said...

Wow! What a view!!!! xo, Katie

Mandy Doornenbal said...

Infinity pools are so beautiful and fun! I would like to swim in that one, what a view!

Mandy Doornenbal said...

Infinity pools are so beautiful and fun! I would like to swim in that one, what a view!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Tiffany and Chic 'n Cheap Living, how awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

HelloSweetcheeks:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mandy, I agree! They are amazing.

Jess said...

This is definitely on my "To Do" List!!!!

little t said...

Oh my GOD! I want to go here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk