Summer + Lobster Rolls

Monday, June 2, 2014


Is it just me or summer and lobster go together like bread and butter? There is something about that combo that makes me feel like a kid again. I have such great memories of lobster rolls, sandy feet, sun kissed cheeks and long lazy days. So when this morning I spotted Jillian’s brown butter lobster roll recipe I got such a craving for it. Ah, a must this summer, don’t you think? xo

P.S: This lobster sandwich looks amazing too and how about this fun crabbing day?
P.P.S: Where to find some of the best lobster rolls:)

(Photos by Jillian Guyette)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks delish and just thinking about it makes my stomach rumble. Jill

Mandy Doornenbal said...

This makes me really hungry, yummie!!

Carried Away said...

Oh, now I am craving lobster :) Looks delish :))

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mandy, me too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Carried Away, huge congrats on your baby news:)

Steph said...

Lobster - yum! It's lunch break time and my boring sandwich in no way compares to these beauties..

Steph said...

Lobster - yum! It's lunch break time and my boring sandwich in no way compares to these beauties..

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk