Summer green tea lip balm.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014



What’s your favourite summer lip balm? A few days ago I made Stephanie's green tea lip balm and I feel like I won the jackpot! Besides being all natural and oh-so good for you, it also has a dose of SPF to protect your pretty lips from all the sun damage. Best part: it also serves as a perfect under lipstick treatment that will keep your lips nourished and your lipstick looking fly all day long. My go-to summer combo! What do you think? xo

P.S: Easy-peasy under-eye-bags fix.
P.P.S: This nail polish.

(Photos by Henry Happened)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm obsessed with lip balms and I cannot stand dry lips. Bookmarking it. Thank you.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, same here.

Mandy Doornenbal said...

I've got to try this. The most lip balms don't work for me. I need the heavy stuff ;)

Art Farm said...

This sounds amazing! Perfect way to soothe and protect your lips during the summer. Happy Wednesday, darling! xo, katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Mandy, it works so well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk