Roarrrrange

Tuesday, June 17, 2014




What's your go-to nail polish colour this summer? For the past three years I've been totally smitten with Essie's orange shades. So it's no surprise that this summer I'm crazy about their newest addition - roarrrrange. Have you seen it already? It doesn't get more fun than this bold and fiery orange, doesn't it? Btw: I had my manicure done this morning and it goes so well with simple stripes and navy shorts. I can't stop smiling each time I see my bright nails and I even got a few compliments on the colour already. Ha! Would you try it? xo

P.S: Also, this nifty trick to summer ponytail perfection.
P.P.S: Happiness is a little white dress on a summer day.

(Photos via Bailey and by Natalie DressedCupcakes and Cashmere)

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm wearing clambake but now I wish I wore this one. Beautiful.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, clamback is my other favourite shade:)

Tish said...

photos by Cupcakes and Cashmere, too my dear. Give that woman credit! :)

Carried Away said...

You got me, totally smitten with orange nails and Essie.

Monica | Hola!design said...

That's too funny! I just bought an orange nail polish! Love it, especially on my toes.

LyddieGal said...

Every summer I must have a bright orange peddi - it seems like the perfect, bright way to start off the season!
Chic on the Cheap

LyddieGal said...

Every summer I must have a bright orange peddi - it seems like the perfect, bright way to start off the season!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay Carried Away:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Monica:) Orange nails all the way!

Diana Mieczan said...

So true, Lyddie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh thanks Tish for letting me know. I spotted it on Bailey:)

Art Farm said...

My go-to summer shade this year has been Essie's Geranium. It's a great red shade with an orange undertone. Super duper flattering! I love the name Roarrrrange. So fun to say. I'll have to check that shade out. It's perfect for the summer. xo, Katie

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Now I am wanting orange nails.

Hildi said...

Even the name wants you to go out and party, Love it!

Emily said...

need it. want it. going to buy asap.

Mandy Doornenbal said...

Love the new Essie color! I am into orange make-up lately and not only because of the WC and the Dutch soccer team. I just love the color, it's so happy!

little t said...

Such a beautiful Summer shade.

Diana Mieczan said...

I am so going to check out Essie's Geranium this afternoon, Katie:) It sounds beautiful!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, so true, Hildi:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Emily yay and Mandy, so true. Orange is such a happy colour:)

Steph said...

It is a happy colour! I have coral color from YSL that I use all the time, but that's the closest I've come to bright orange until Friday. One of my friends just brought me a new one from this spa range she works with that is very summery orange and I can't wait to try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk