Paris Daydreaming

Monday, June 16, 2014




The other day, I got an email from a friend who lives in Paris asking when will we fly in for some wine and stinky cheese. Le sigh, ever since that message, I've spent an unhealthy amount of time browsing through Montmartre’s rental flats. Sadly, a trip to the city of light is not in our cards this year but boy oh boy, those images certainly give me those excited butterflies. I can almost imagine sitting on the cool grass in front of the Eiffel Tower sipping rosé out of the bottle while laughing our heads off at Balazs’ jokes:)

Where would you like to go this summer? xo

P.S: And 9 ways to get lost in this amazing city.
P.P.S: Vintage Paris :)

(Photos by Nina Clicks and Joanna Kitchener)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paris is always a good idea but this summer I'm dreaming about Iceland or Norway.

Art Farm said...

Big le sigh!! That is a hard offer to have to pass up! I hope you get to Paris next year for sure. There are so many places I would love to travel this summer. California and England to see my brother are where my daydreams are centered. xo, Katie

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

le sigh
we're feeling like we need a holiday too. we were just at a beautiful resort in the tropics but it was also work. I think we need time out. I really miss Patrick and my mid-week getaways but it's simply not possible now that we have Miss 10...at least we have our day dreams and dreamy pictures, no?

Jillian Manesh said...

yes! would love a little trip to paris! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, I so want to visit Iceland:) That places makes me swoon so much.

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, fingers crossed and England is on our wish list as well. My mom keeps on telling us that it's time to visit again:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yes, Vanisha:) Totally!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian :)

Kellie said...

I love reading your blog and pictures like these definitely make me want to go back to Paris for another visit.

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww...thank you, Kellie:) You're so sweet:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk