Our Attachments

Thursday, June 12, 2014


What are you most attached to? It can be anything from a particular item of clothing, cosmetics, gadgets, and a family heirloom to even baby stuff for your newborn. Cerise BoucĂ©de is the clever French photographer who set off to find out what a handful of people are attached to in their lives. To make a statement, she tied each individual with their obsessions using a simple rope. By doing so, she hints that besides being attached to those items on such a deep level, we also allow them to restrict us at the same time. Intriguing, don’t you think? Food for thought. xo

P.S: Women + food.
P.P.S: Looking at art...

(via LAEM)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot get enough of your posts lately, especially those on simplifying your life and letting go stuff. Jill

dlugadrogadodomu said...

My dog :)

Olia.N said...

Diana, your question made me leave my comfy chair, take a walk around my apartment and see whether there's anything I wouldn't be able to leave behind, any things I'm particularly attached to. To my surprise there were none. I get attached to people, not to things or places. ))

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Intriguing indeed, I like the one with the pumps :-)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Jill. You're so sweet!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..dlugadrogadodomu :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Olia, your comment just made my day! I LOVE it so much. Beautiful...

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken :)

Jillian Manesh said...

so interesting! im attached to my phone...and laptop. AND husband :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Jillian Manesh said...

so interesting! im attached to my phone...and laptop. AND husband :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk