New Zealand through a window

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Swoon! Recently, Alison Turner spent 3 weeks traveling around New Zealand’s stunning countryside and documenting life as seen through her rented car window. She spent her days exploring the amazing landscape and whenever she thought the view was too good to pass up, she snapped a photo with her iPhone to capture it for others to see. Pretty awesome, isn’t it? xo

P.S: Plus, this backyard glasshouse and that glowing cave.
P.P.S: Treehouse for adults.

(via My Modern Met)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

very beautiful! i'd love to go there someday! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

ilovetrends said...

Wow!! Those pics are amazing!!!
xoxo

Art Farm said...

Gorgeous! I love the idea of using the car window as a frame. xo, Katie

Tish said...

I have a love for all things kiwi so this made me smile. Some day I shall visit that magical place.

Mary Jo Matsumoto said...

So lovely, it makes me want to pack up and visit NZ!

xo Mary Jo

Pixelhazard said...

It's definitely on my list!


Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

Mandy Doornenbal said...

So beautiful!!

Inga Heiða said...

What a great idea :) Love it!

Steph said...

What a pretty country. I'd love to spend a week there exploring!

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

So nifty, isn't it Katie?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk