Morning pancakes with a coffee twist

Thursday, June 26, 2014



Found! The pancake recipe that will make early mornings worth getting up for. Yup, I mean it! Kelli is a genius for cleverly adding a bit of instant espresso to the mix. Nifty, isn't it? Well, all I can say is that, if I can have pancakes with coffee, bananas and a sea of maple syrup in the morning - my day is pretty much made. What else do you need for a perfect morning fix? No more grumpy mornings from now on, deal? :) (Full recipe here). xoxo

P.S: Plus, those with apples and this with roasted cherries. Yum!
P.P.S: Also, don't miss this week's sassy Maggie Fine Jewelry GIVEAWAY!

(Photos by The Corner Kitchen)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never heard of instant espresso. Must get it. Jill

Mandy Doornenbal said...

I have to try this recipe! The strawberrie ends in water were so tasty. Thanks for sharing Diana! Have a great day! XO

Tiffany Kadani said...

YUM!

Camila Faria said...

Oh yes! A bit of espresso sounds amazing. In any recipe, really. (I'm addicted!)

katie a said...

sounds so delicious! I would add a little bit of cocoa powder myself in addition! :-)

xo katie

Monica | Hola!design said...

How clever!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, it's awesome for baking and it adds that really delicious taste to everything.

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, glad you tried it, Mandy:) My pleasure, lovely.

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Good idea, Katie :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Right, Monica?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk