Miracle Travel Spray

Thursday, June 12, 2014


Are you traveling this summer? Do you dislike packing? How about that dreadful moment you realize  most of your clothes got wrinkled in the suitcase? We all know how tricky packing is and how wrinkly our shirts or dresses can get in the suitcase. Years ago, I went through a phase of packing only things that I knew wouldn’t wrinkle - but no more.


Ha! Jana brilliantly came up with an easy, very inexpensive and genius travel spray that un-wrinkles your clothes in no time. Yup, it’s a simple mix of liquid fabric softner, water and lavender essential oil. It works like this:

"After unpacking, take a wrinkled piece of clothing and spray the mixture across the entire garment. Depending on how wrinkled it is, you may want to be pretty generous with the spray. Hang the garment to dry, as you will probably have a few wet marks from the spray. After the garment has dried, all wrinkles should be gone and it will be left smelling fresh and clean."

I’m sold, you? xo

P.S: Also, this sunburn trick and a few nifty essentials for seaside vacation.
P.P.S: The business of travel food.

(Photos by Free People)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo I have all the ingredients home. Thx so much for sharing this.
-Ola

Jillian Manesh said...

great idea!!! xo

Art Farm said...

Totally sold! Such a great idea. xo, Katie

LyddieGal said...

Sounds too good to be true. forget travel, I need this for getting dressed every morning, haha.
Chic on the Cheap

Vintage Market Place said...

wow!
sounds perfect
Amy

Tiffany Kadani said...

What? A DIY? I'm doing this!!

Hildi said...

What? What? Whaaat? Really? And it works? How come I haven't heard of it before? X

Hildi said...

What? What? Whaaat? Really? And it works? How come I haven't heard of it before? X

Mary Jo Matsumoto said...

I love lavender - I always spray my kitchen and kitty box area in the garage with it daily, it makes everything smell wonderful :) Wishing I had brought it with me while I'm away.

xo Mary Jo

Stephanie said...

Ooh, I bet that would be perfect clothes freshener as well!

Beatriz Ramirez said...

i feel like i need this in my everyday life, not just for traveling. Thanks for the tip!

Beatriz Ramirez said...

i feel like i need this in my everyday life, not just for traveling. Thanks for the tip!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Lyddie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mary Jo, I love lavender smell as well...so relaxing, isn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Stephanie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Beatriz

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk