Minimal Stripes

Tuesday, June 17, 2014





Stripes and summer go together like avocado on toastThat simple combo screams sunny long days on the beach but there are so many takes on stripes to choose from. So what's your favourite this summer? Do you like them chunky, super thin and minimal, vertical, colourful, horizontal or maybe none at all? I'm all for minimal and super thin stripes this season. Somehow for me, the thinner the stripes the more I like them. Possibly because I recently read that minimal stripes are much more wearable and less bold, so it makes them more desirable and easier to pull off. What do you think? xo

P.S: Also, stripes and dots.
P.P.S: And stripes on stripes :)

(Photos via/by Tuula Vintage, Shop Hers, Her New Tribe, LA Cool & Chic)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stay away from stripes since they make my hips look a bit wider but after your post, I am going to try thin striped tees and see how they look on me. Thanks.Jill

Steph said...

Love stripes! The last one might be my favourite...

Jillian Manesh said...

im striped obsessed! love these pretty picks! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, you will love those very minimal stripes. They will look great on you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, oh yes! I love the whole outfit.

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay Jillian. Same here:)

Art Farm said...

I too am obsessed with stripes. The thinner the better! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk