In Disguise

Thursday, June 19, 2014





Wow, how mind-blowing are those body paintings? It's hard to believe but each and every one of those creations above are actually made on a human body. I can hardly grasp how much talent, imagination and patience must one have to create something that extraordinary! Aren't they something special? Bravo to optical illusion! xo

P.S: Emptying gestures and btw: what's your favourite body part?
P.P.S: Also, don't miss this sassy jewelry of your choice GIVEAWAY!

(via Demilked. Work by Gesine Marwedel, Johannes Stoetter, Emma Fay, Guido Daniele and Wiser Oner)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fave is the frog. Is that one person or three different people? Jill

Art Farm said...

Whoa! These are amazing! Some of them I just can't figure them out. :) Truly beautiful and fun! xo, Katie

Merry Meri said...

These are ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!! What a find, thanks for sharing:) xox, m

Hannah Q. Parris said...

Gorgeous! It took me a while to find the people in some of them!

LyddieGal said...

Wow, I can't even imagine how long it must have taken to prepare for these photos... and how sad it must have been to wash it all off!
Chic on the Cheap

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

These are absolutely stunning, with some of these I realy had to look very good to figure out how they 'work'. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Just one, Jill.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I am not sure but to me it looks like 5 people, actually:) But I am not sure.

Diana Mieczan said...

Same here, Katie and Meri, so happy you like it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Hannah:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Good point, Lyddie and Anonymous, just one? You might be right:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk