If you only buy one thing this month...

Monday, June 9, 2014






...it should be a pair of those super comfy handmade artisan sandals like PONS or Riudavets. Do you have them? For months all my friends have been raving about how perfect they are for the city, so I finally gave in and last week I got a pair in light brown. It was probably the best decision ever, since they are great, easy to dress up or down with a chiffon skirt or a simple pair of shorts. So comfy and super sassy! Thoughts? Which colour would you get? xo

P.S: How to buy the perfect summer hat.
P.P.S: Plus, Converse and jeans.

(Photos via/by Mood Maybe, Riudavets and Elizabeth Suzann)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed few women in our office wearing them recently and they looked stylish and comfortable. My brave-self would choose gold or silver but since I'd wear them for work, I guess dark brown or blue would be perfect as well.

Art Farm said...

I've been eyeballing these sandals for a couple months. They have that perfect French girl chic-ness! I was thinking of getting a pair in brown too.I have a lot of black sandals and need a something to change it up! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, at first I wanted to get them in red but in the end I chose light brown:)

Carmen said...

I've had them since I was a kid, my go-to shoes in summer. I also buy them for my children. An advantage of being from Mallorca, where you can easily find them!

However, be careful because they are ABSOLUTELY flat and hence, not really comfortable for long walks. We use them to go to the beach or for relaxed summer outfits.

Another tip: buy them a bit on the tight side because the leather looses easily.

I'm glad you like our "avarques"!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, you are so right! They totally have that something special about them. J'adore:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Carmen, a friend told me exactly the same thing, so I got a pair that was a bit tighter. Good call since I already feel like it's loosening up. So far my feet are feeling great and I walked in them quite a bit already. Btw: how awesome that you're from Mallorca:) Psst: I LOVE them.

Tiffany Kadani said...

I want these shoes and every single outfit in this post haha. So cute!

Mary Jo Matsumoto said...

Ha, it took me a minute because I was liking all the rest of the things the models were wearing...yes these are great! I'm sold!

xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mary Jo :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk