Herb Drink Toppers

Monday, June 2, 2014

Is there anything better than a lazy Sunday barbecue or a picnic with friends or family? They are one of my favourite parts about summer. The food, the chit-chat, the breezy air – ah, what not to love? So, next time we are having people over I can’t wait to make those sweet little herb ring drink toppers. Aren’t they beautiful? You can make a dill topper for Bloody Mary, oregano for Ethereal 75, mint for the zesty mojito or basil for your iced water. (Here is the full how to).

Lovelies, how was your weekend?  xo

P.S: 10 takes on picnicking.
P.P.S: Ah, Maine daydreaming...

(Photos by Terrain)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't drink much alcohol but I want to try those with water or lemonade.

Mandy Doornenbal said...

Such a great inspiration! I would love to serve this to my friends at a party.

Tiffany Kadani said...

Cute! It actually makes me want an herb wreath for my hair haha!

LyddieGal said...

How cute and intricate, I would love to give them a try!
Chic on the Cheap

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

They look super festive! Cheers to a good week :-)

Steph said...

So pretty! I guess they can turn into fun bracelets after as well.

Art Farm said...

I LOVE this! So cute and delicious. xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Great idea, Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mandy :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Cheers indeed, Marieken!

Diana Mieczan said...

So true, Steph:) Good idea and Katie, me too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk