Happiness is a little white dress on a summer day

Tuesday, June 10, 2014





With temperatures close to the mid 80s, it seems that the hot-day-uniform of choice is a flowy white dress, sandals, rosy cheeks and a top knot hairdo. Just this morning I spotted 3 different girls wearing the most swoonworthy and simple white dresses. So, since the official summer is only 11 shorts days away, I thought I'd share a few of my favourite summer white dresses that you shouldn't go without this sunny season:

1. Mango floral embroidered dress
2. Daisylace dress
3. Boden dress (I'm wearing this one today).
4. Retro embroidery dress
5. Crochet trims dress.
6. Zara's mini dress.

Which one tickles your fancy? Would you wear any of them? Or do you often feel a bit awkward wearing white? xo

P.S: This one is my other favourite and this awesome colour mix.
P.P.S: To dip dye or not to dip dye?

(Photos by/via Her New Tribe, Where did you get That, They All Hate Us, Emerson Fry, Who What Wear and Madewell)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always worry about coffee stains but those you chose are very pretty. My fave in #4 since I love embroidery.

Art Farm said...

So lovely! A white dress makes me feel 10 degrees cooler. I absolutely love the Mango dresses. Whatever it is, this season Mango is hitting it out of the park for me. And I love your Boden dress, my dear! Stunning!! I'm adding a white dress to my summer shopping list. xo, Katie

holtkamp said...

Love these all! I definitely need to add a white dress to my summer wardrobe.

Diana Mieczan said...

Yup, coffee stains are always a problem for me too, Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, so true! Mango is doing such great job this season. They have so many gems, don't they?

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay holtkamp :)

Jillian Manesh said...

sooo many beautiful picks! i love white dresses but i can never manage to find one that isnt see-through!xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Polly Rowan said...

I am after a white dress this Summer! There's one from Gap that I really want. I find they defo enhance your tan :)
The white dress with the ankle boots looks really nice and casual.

Steph said...

I bought my first white dress last month (well, second if you could my wedding dress)! I always feel too pale in them but have decided it is the year to embrace my paleness. I love the 6th photo - the one with the long sleeves. Any idea where that's from??

LyddieGal said...

Little white dresses are what my summer dreams are made of. Love the eyelet maxi.
Chic on the Cheap

Monica | Hola!design said...

This is on my wish list! I love this one from anthropologie:
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/4130335604476.jsp?cm_vc=SEARCH_RESULTS#/

little t said...

YES! Totally agree!

little t said...

YES! Totally agree!

Diana Mieczan said...

Polly, yes Gap has a few really sassy numbers right now:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, no idea but I will try to find out:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Stunning, Monica:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk