Flower Power

Wednesday, June 11, 2014






Speaking of beautiful flowers, wish I could wear a little crown made of ranunculus and rosemary today with my messy morning hair. Recently, Olivia snapped those sassy flower crown portraits and just by looking at them I'm realizing that small flower crowns are perfect for romantic evenings out, saucy dinner dates or even weddings. Would you wear one? xo

P.S: One couple, one world and 30 weddings!
P.P.S: Indian flower power.

(Photos by Olivia Rae James)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So simple ye so pretty. Wish I could wear those every day.

Jillian Manesh said...

so pretty! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Eliza Jane said...

My cousin wears flower crowns.

little luxury list said...

Everyone looks so happy and this is lovely for summer!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living


Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

How awesome, Eliza:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I totally agree, Chic 'n Cheap Living:)

Pixelhazard said...

Oh I am totally making a rosemary crown!

Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

Diana Mieczan said...

Pixelhazard :)

send flowers to philippines said...

What a lovely flower crown or is it a headband?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk