Feeling Fruity?

Thursday, June 26, 2014




Would you wear a top, a pair of shorts or a dress with a pineapple print this summer? Lately, I can't get enough of all the fruity tees girls are wearing around the city! So, as an early birthday gift to myself, I got this little dress the other week. Usually, I shy away from fruity (bold) prints but each time I put this little number on, I feel like summer in a dress:) xo

P.S: Plus a dash of sassy animal instinct.
P.P.S: And my favourite sandals this season.

(Photos by/via Live Love LA, Des Petits Hauts, Riffled Perfection, Hush, Late Afternoon, My Fash Avenue, Moda Mob, Holly Keenan)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patterns don't suit me but I'd love to try on the dress you got. Very pretty.

Art Farm said...

I've been loving the pineapple trend! It reminds me of a funny wooden pineapple sculpture I made in college. Love the dress you picked up! xo, Katie

LyddieGal said...

Definitely! Fruit print is so fun, I just love the golden pineapples!
Chic on the Cheap

Monica | Hola!design said...

This is so fun! I would totally wear any of these looks!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

How cool, Katie and thank you!

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Lyddie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica, yay!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk