Dinner Tonight

Monday, June 9, 2014


How does this sound for dinner tonight? Salmon sashimi, a perfectly poached egg and creamy avocado over rice. Add a glass of white wine to the mix and Monday evenings will never be the same:) This morning before Balazs left for his meetings, I made him promise that he will hunt down a nice slice of salmon sashimi, so we can whip up this bowl of goodness tonight. Looks perfect after a long day, doesn't it? Do you like raw fish? xo

P.S: Here is the full recipe.
P.P.S: Plus, lemonade cake.

(Photos by Rachael White)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could eat sushi ever single day. My fave food off all. Jill

Art Farm said...

Oooo! That just looks lovely and so healthy for you too. I've never had raw fish before. What's the texture like? xo, Katie

Annie said...

sounds like HEAVEN! enjoy :) xo

Eliza Jane said...

Ooooh I'm going to have to try this! I love sashimi. x

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Right up my alley! I love eggs, raw salmon and avocado, but I think I've never had the three of them together.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill I feel the same, I love sushi:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, it has a silky, a bit cream and very smooth texture. It's very delicious. You should totally give it a go.

Diana Mieczan said...

Annie :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Eliza, it was so delicious.

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, you will love it and I can't wait to make it again. It's so good.

Jess said...

This looks amazing and simple to boot! I've been on an egg kick lately!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk