Cheers to a Zesty Weekend!

Friday, June 6, 2014

Cheers to the weekend, my lovelies! What are you up to? Tomorrow morning I'm planning a quick trip to Ikea to stock up on glass jars, and I am weirdly excited. There is something about that place that I can't get enough of (besides their chocolate/nut cake slices - of course). Besides that, no big plans! Just enjoying the sunshine, you? See you all Monday morning but in the meantime, here is a bunch of nifty links for your weekend-blog-hopping-fun. Enjoy!

Beautiful summer candles that you can make yourself.

Such moving story...

Are you looking for a great new area rug this summer? Those just might tickle your fancy. I’m hooked!

Fancy going on a safari this summer? This will seal the deal!

In defence of laziness - brilliant!

I'm totally making this blanket this summer.


Have you seen this tulip installation? Breath-taking, isn't it?

Let's start maximizing our moments.

Flowers in your hair.

I'm crazy for asparagus. You?

Three juices that will make your skin glow.

Those images make me want to visit India right about now. Have you been?

So want to recreate this outfit next week!

I'm totally on board with this breakfast sandwich!

How to dry herbs - very nifty!

Ha, brilliant! Watermelon fruit pizza.

Be careful what you wish for!

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or even Instagram.

(Photo of lemon wedges from our last week's oyster dinner with friends)


Anonymous said...

Can you believe, I never had oysters. I need to change that asap. Happy weekend. Jill

Art Farm said...

I LOVE Ikea! I get giddy too when I get to go there for a trip. Happy shopping, my dear!! Tomorrow, Toby and I are having a yard sale. It will feel so good to lighten our footprint and get rid of some stuff we’ve been hanging onto for far too long. Oooo, I am totally going to make those candles. Perfect for summer. Have a wonderful weekend, my dear! xo, Katie

Minha vida de campo said...

Vejo que seu dia vai se cheio de coisas boas. Eu moro no campo, passo o dia cuidando do jardim e da casa, trabalho durante o dia na cidade e só volto para casa para dormir.
Tenha um feliz dia.

Pixelhazard said...

Another brilliant round up!

Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

Steph said...

Fabulous links, as always. Enjoy your sunshine. It's a beautiful day in London today. Yesterday I went out for a traditional afternoon tea followed by cocktails and tapas with the girls and today I have the flat to myself while Jorge is in Scotland so I'm making wedding confetti, blogging and nipping out to enjoy some sunshine and my book every so often!! Hope you're having a lovely weekend! xo

LyddieGal said...

Hope you had fun at Ikea! I've never tried the chocolate nut cake... I always go for the $1 soft serve.
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, you should totally try them. They are actually very delicious.

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Katie. I had great time and your yard sale sounds awesome. Hope it went well, lovely.

Diana Mieczan said...

Minha vida de campo:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Pixelhazard. You're so sweet.

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, that sounds wonderful and I spotted your wedding confetti on instagram - so awesome.

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk