Bear Yoga

Wednesday, June 18, 2014



Giggle, how hilarious is this bear? Her name is Santra. She loves naps, enjoys daily yoga and lived in the Ähtäri Zoo in Finland. Sometime ago, one lucky Slovenian tourist had the chance to capture Santra practicing her moves after yet another great snooze. Supposedly, it takes her up to 15 minutes to go through the whole routine and she does it like a pro - in a slow and focused fashion! I find her hilarious, you? xo

P.S: Remember this one?
P.P.S: A sassy GIVEAWAY is coming up!

(Thanks Michal via Amusing Planet)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA just what I need this morning.

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Ha! I wish I was still that bendy :-)

Mandy Doornenbal said...

So cute! I want to cuddle him.

Kaitlyn Jacques said...

So Awesome!! Love This!!! :-)

LyddieGal said...

How sweet! Who would ever guess that a bear would enjoy yoga?
Chic on the Cheap

Art Farm said...

Haha! So cute!! That bear can do that yoga pose better than me! :) xo, Katie

Jillian Manesh said...

omg TOO cute! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Roselie said...

Oh my, that's such a sweet and talented bear!

Diana Trotter said...

This is pretty funny and pretty amazing to see, sometimes I think animals are a lot smarter than we give them credit for!

Pamela Bates said...

hysterical!

little t said...

Too cute!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Marieken :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Mandy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Right, Lyddie?

Diana Mieczan said...

Hahah, love your comment, Katie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I agree, Roselie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Great point, Di!

Steph said...

Cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk