Would you dare?

Monday, May 5, 2014





Crikey, would you be brave enough to have a go on this mind-blowing swing hanging 2,600 meters above the sea level? This unique little gem is located literally on the edge of the cliff at La Casa Del Arbol in Baños, Ecuador. Some call it the swing at the end of the world because of its location and the mesmerizing views of the Tungurahua volcano and the mountains.

Holy moly, I’m definitely not the person for it, since I am terrified of heights and just looking at those photos gives me butterflies, but man oh man, wish I was brave enough! Can you imagine the adrenaline rush, the views from above and the feeling of lightness when you swing back and forth in a location that swoonworthy? Yowza! Would you dare? xo

P.S: How about this jellyfish lake, some air ballooning or this bridge in Vancouver?
P.P.S: A beautiful Mother's Day GIVEAWAY is coming up! Stay tuned:)

(via Bored Panda)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would! I'm not afraid of heights and this looks dreamy. Jill

LyddieGal said...

I'm not sure I would, but good lord that looks so fun and breathtaking!
Chic on the Cheap

Chrissy said...

Oh my gosh, NO! My hands are feeling sweaty just by the thought of it! xxx

Steph said...

Wow, that looks amazing! I'd totally be up for it :)

Jillian Manesh said...

omg my feet are shaking just looking at the pics!! so beautiful though :)stop by, im hosting a giveaway. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Mandy Doornenbal said...

Yes, i would do it. But I would be nervous as hell. The view is really amazing. Especially the first picture is breath taking! Enjoy your week! XOXO

Art Farm said...

Good lord! I don't know if I could do it either, but I so want to. What an experience!!! xo, katie

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

I´m afraid of heights as well but I guess this is a once in your life opportunity. So yes, I would totally do it! Eeeks ;)

Hildi said...

Just looking at the images, long before I read your text my mind automatically went: "What if the rope snaps" and so no, I don't think I would do this one unless I knew all the ropes were secure.

Pamela Bates said...

um, stomach doing flips thinking about it.

not sure if I could. I'd want to just to say I did it and to look fear in the face and flip it the bird, but in reality...........
ugh

Diana Mieczan said...

You're super brave, Jill and Lyddie, doesn't it? I totally agree:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Chrissy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay Steph and Mandy! You girls rock!

Diana Mieczan said...

Way to go, Martie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Hildi, that is exactly what my Balazs said as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Pamela:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk