Wake Up. Get Dresses. Look Good.

Thursday, May 22, 2014


Swoon! Have you spotted J.Crew's June collection already? The motto of it is "keep it simple" and it would be an understatement to say that I am smitten with pretty much every single piece. The whites, the blues, the easy fit and the dash of colour here and there makes for the perfect summer uniform. Which piece would you wear? As for me, I'm dying for this skirt-tee duo, this striped tunic, that top and those shorts would be great for evening drinks with friends, don't you think? What's your go-to summer uniform? xo

P.S: I landed on Instagram:)
P.P.S: Plus tons more fashion goodness.

(Photos by J. Crew)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

They can do no wrong in my eye as well and the blue-white maxi will be my go-to piece this summer.

Art Farm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Art Farm said...

Whoops. Last comment went wonky. I just got the new J. Crew catalog last night and devoured it. So many lovely pieces. I love the Bib Tunic in Bell Floral. So pretty! xo, Katie

Joyti said...

I just got a J.Crew catalog in the mail today - I'm guessing these pics are in it? Love that white sweater-skirt outfit.

I agree with you - simple is best for fashion.

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the white skirt and white sweater. I love shorts, a simple tee, necklace and ballet flats in summer.

Steph said...

Even though I couldn't pull it off myself, I love the white sweater with the white skirt!

Diana Mieczan said...

I agree, Anonymous.

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yes, Katie! I love that one too.

Diana Mieczan said...

Joyti:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You totally could pull it off Steph! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk