This Week's Gems

Friday, May 9, 2014

This maxi dress is made for spring weekends:)...

This hammered brass bangle would make a snazzy daily addition to your jeans and tee spring uniform...

Fancy a new sassy pair of eyeglasses? I’m head over heels smitten with BonLook frames this spring. You?...

Gasp, can this diamond ring be any more beautiful?...

What a stylish cheese board for spring evenings on the balcony...

Math lovers bar necklace = spring must have!...

Sequin top perfection, if you ask me:)...

Aww...origami crane earrings! Sweet!...

Just got this cookbook as a gift and boy, oh boy, what a gem it is!...

The most swoonworthy last minute Mother's Day gift! (They are a pair of antique Victoria goldstone earrings)...

This bowl is something special...

Ha! What a brilliant laundry bag:)...

If you're traveling on a plane this spring or summer, this ginger flight therapy is your thing! (My friend swears by it)...

Ah, succulents, you are so darn amazing!...

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Also, don't miss our Mother's Day necklace GIVEAWAY!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your lists make me want to shop. The cookbook looks like something I'd love and the dress is really perfect. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

love the bracelet!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Hildi said...

I heart that maxi dress.

Steph said...

Gorgeous choices as always! I love that cheese board and of course that stunning diamond ring. Have a wonderful weekend! xo

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Gosh I love that maxi dress.

Eliza Jane said...

Great links! I love those earrings and that necklace!

LyddieGal said...

The little paper crane earrings are by far my favorite. so darling!
Chic on the Cheap

little t said...

WANT that diamond ring! I love the laundry bag too!

little t said...

WANT that diamond ring! I love the laundry bag too!

Art Farm said...

Beautiful collection, Diana! I love Deborah Madison's cookbooks. Her Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone was one of the first veg books I bought after I become veggie. It's wonderful and this one looks fabulous. xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, you're so sweet!

Diana Mieczan said...

little t :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I can't get enough of that cookbook:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk