This Week's Gems

Friday, May 16, 2014

What a sassy little number...

Such a dandy little necklace:)...

So want to try one of those temporary tattoos! Aren't they awesome?...

I'm head over heels smitten with this hammered enamel ring. You?...

Oh yes!...

Those earrings would look amazing with a breezy white dress, rosy cheeks and a top knot this spring...

Ha! Porcelain berry basket perfection!...

Aren't those flats beautiful?...

Those wooden flash drives would make great gifts!...

Swoon - hanging wall vase!...

A perfect little pocket square to cheer up someone special!...

Dotty and adorable!...

Happy Friday, lovelies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? Do tell! xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fave time of the week. I love the dress and the vase. Happy weekend. Jill

Claudz said...

oooh so many lovely little gems
I want them all!

Eliza Jane said...

Ooooh I love the temporary tattoos! I'm a BIG fan of temp tats. xx

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the berry basket and the vase is gorgeous!

Hannah Q. Parris said...

So many good things this week! Thanks for the fun gift ideas!

Art Farm said...

Love the dress and shoes! Perfect. Happy Friday, dear! -Katie

Jillian Manesh said...

i love that pretty pink dress! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

LyddieGal said...

That striped shirt is calling my name. Have a beautiful weekend!
Chic on the Cheap

wilma van asch said...

Great finds, especially the flats!

Steph said...

I love these posts! I always look forward to them. This week, I want pretty much everything, but especially the berry basket, those hard drives and the dotty mug! :) x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk