Tell The World Anything

Wednesday, May 21, 2014


Giggle, fancy knowing what happens when you leave your camera in New York City's Washington Square Park? Last Tuesday, the genius CFNY team did just that and the results are hilarious! (My favourite is the taco loving guy). Check it out for yourself and I promise, it will make your morning!

Btw: what would you tell the world? I would say: Take it easy today!

P.S: Daily NYC.
P.P.S: NYC's style truth or dare?

(via SwissMiss. Photo via Paris nights and New York lights)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny. My line would be: More coffee, please. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

I LOVE it, Jill:)

Merry Meri said...

Oh I adore this!! WSP is my "backyard" (and favorite place in all of NYC) and the beautiful people that shared their one thing brought a smile to my face! What a great find:)

happy hump day! xox, m

desiree Hanlon said...

I love this!

Pamela Bates said...

i have to say, my favorite is the older rapping jewish man. crack me up.

hell yeah to Washington Square Park. One of our old haunts when we lived in nyc. one of must stops every time we visit. it is an awesome place where anything can happen. last time we were there we stopped and listened to a couple of bands, on I sang along with to Don't get around much anymore, and the next that featured a man who actually played a tea kettle. no kidding.

Pamela Bates said...

i have to say, my favorite is the older rapping jewish man. crack me up.

hell yeah to Washington Square Park. One of our old haunts when we lived in nyc. one of must stops every time we visit. it is an awesome place where anything can happen. last time we were there we stopped and listened to a couple of bands, on I sang along with to Don't get around much anymore, and the next that featured a man who actually played a tea kettle. no kidding.

pinaraksoy said...

Loved it! I checked the other two videos and all of them are amazing! Thank you for sharing it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk