Raspberry Overnight Oats.

Monday, May 12, 2014

And while we are on the subject of healthy and delicious food, you really should give this raspberry overnight oats a go. Balazs and I are obsessed with it! I love that I can make it at night and it will be waiting for me all ready and scrumptious in the morning with my freshly brewed cup of coffee. It's very simple to make, so get cracking!

Here is how to: mix raspberries, raw oats, chia seeds, vanilla powder (or vanilla pod seeds), milk and leave in the fridge overnight or for a couple of hours. When ready to eat, top it with mashed raspberries, banana, blueberries and some more raspberries. Ta dah! (Psst: when I am feeling daring or I know I will have a long day, I even add a spoon of Greek yoghurt with a drizzle of honey to top it off).

Have you ever had overnight oats before? It's such a revelation to me:) xo

P.S: Also, homemade granola and those yummy banana bread granola bars.
P.P.S: Chefs and their breakfasts.

(Thanks, Signe)

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in , it looks delicious and I really need to try chia seeds. Everyone seems to love them. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, chia seeds are super healthy too:) We love them.

Polly Rowan said...

Yum this looks delicious and so energising too! Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day xx

Steph said...

Oh yum! Can you come make me some? I'm so bad at preparing food the night before! Haha :) x

Steph said...

Oh yum! Can you come make me some? I'm so bad at preparing food the night before! Haha :) x

Art Farm said...

Whoa! This sounds great! I've made this museli before and it is really nice with the grated apple mixed in. http://www.jamieoliver.com/videos/how-to-jamie-s-perfect-winter-muesli

Happy Monday, my dear! xo, katie

Minha vida de campo said...

Amei sua dica de comida saudável. Vou seguir seu conselho.
Tenha uma ótima semana.

Jillian Manesh said...

OMG yum. ive never had overnight oats but now i want some!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

I haven't heard of them either, but it seems like such a good idea. Especially if you're in a rush most mornings, it sounds like something easy and perfect enough to take to the office (nicely presented in a little jar too :))

Betta sp said...

it looks sooo deliciousss.....my precioussss

Diana Mieczan said...

Polly :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Steph:) Sure, love!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I am so smitten with Jamie and I can't wait to try it. Thanks for the link to the video, love. xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Minha vida de campo:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, it's SO good!

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanisha, so true. Perfect for busy mornings, indeed.

Liz Halle said...

I'm obsessed with overnight oats. Have you done chia pudding? It's another one of my favorites!

xo

Mandy Doornenbal said...

I love overnights oats! It's so delicious (and healthy).

Monica | Hola!design said...

This looks so tasty! I'm going to try it!

melissa clifford said...

Does anyone know the nutritional breakdown of this?

Diana Mieczan said...

Melissa, I bet you can find that out using one of those nutritional breakdown page/calculators. Hope that helps.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk