'Mom' is the word

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Are you still looking for something dandy to treat your Mom to this upcoming Mother’s Day? As many of you emailed me asking for ideas, here are 17 little treats that might be just perfect for our moms. Which one would your mom fancy?

1. Fresh peony bunch delivered to her on the day - 2. Little hexagon bracelet - 3. 'Home is where your mom is' pillow cover - 4. A sassy wallet with a sweet little print inside - 5. This lip pencil in Luxembourg - 6. Dinner + Ice cream with Sunday Suppers for two - 7. Funny little card - 8. Stardust studs - 9. 'Life is Beautiful' journal to record each day’s most meaningful events and thoughts - 10. 'Love you' necklace - 11. Swallow mug - 12. Soap and mousse duo - 13. French liquid soap with olive oil - 14. Tea towel to remind her to relax more - 15. Song lyrics picture with her favourite tune - 16. Scarf - 17. Mom necklace to make her feel special each time she looks in the mirror.

P.S: Plus, you can always make her a plateful of those :)
P.P.S: And don't miss our GIVEAWAY this week!

(Layout by exPress-o)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love everything and I am getting the MOM necklace. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

love the fresh flowers :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Trotter said...

Such a great round up filled with different ideas for mom. I'm getting my mom a vintage vinyl journal from my friend who repurposes unplayable vinyl records into journals. My mom loves Elvis and she's been talking about getting one of her journals. I cant wait!! :)

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

What a lovely collection of gifts :) We're probably just going to send my mum flowers because we don't live nearby. Though I have been toying with the idea of surprising her by turning up! ;)

Mandy Doornenbal said...

Peon flowers are one of my favorites, they're so beautiful. I wished that they sold Nars in the Netherlands. Great gift collection! xoxo

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Aww that swallow mug is the cutest thing! Have a lovely weekend dear! I have to shop for a mother's day gift!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Steph said...

Love this! I am working on a guide as well. I really like that Life is Beautiful Notebook. I bought my mom a subscription to a British travel mag that she loves and can't get in the States and some pretty pencils from Liberty :) x

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Fab finds for mum, I love the tea towel, perfect quote!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Di, sounds wonderful!

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanisha, that is a great idea!

Diana Mieczan said...

Mandy, I bet you can order NARS online..They should ship internationally.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk