Java On The Rocks

Wednesday, May 7, 2014



How do you take your coffee? Eek, with expected 67 degrees and mostly sunny skies (fingers crossed) this is my Wednesday coffee of choice! It’s not just any coffee, it’s pretty special since you don’t actually brew it, you just mix everything in and place it in the fridge overnight, so when you wake up the next morning, you can enjoy this beauty on the rocks.

Plus, Emma swears by adding freshly ground cardamom to the mix which actually makes it really delicious and different. Interesting, isn’t it? Would you try it? (Here is the full how to).


P.S: And here is a nifty little ice coffee trick (for your office brew).
P.P.S: 41 coffees :)

(Photos and the recipe by Hannah and Emma Lemholt)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually go for big mug of black coffee, no milk, no sugar but now I wish I could have this one instead. I never heard of brewing coffee overnight. I'm intrigued and excited to try. Jill

Magdalena Wierzańska said...

with milk and a little bit of sugar ... but I love smell of coffee in arabic countries, where that smell spreads trough the streets with such shops ...

Diana Mieczan said...

Exactly like my Balazs, Jill:) He loves his coffee strong and with no milk:) I hope you try this one, it's really delicious.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..boy, that sounds magical, Magda:) I need to experience this in person:)

LyddieGal said...

Looking tasty! I love iced coffee, and isn't everything more fun in a mason jar?
Chic on the Cheap

Art Farm said...

That sounds delicious and perfect to drink on a hot summer morning! I generally take my coffee hot with a splash of almond milk. But in the summer, I'm all about the iced coffee. -Katie

Mandy Doornenbal said...

Sounds delicious! The pictures are beautiful!

Liz Halle said...

Love this recipe!

xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Lyddie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mandy and Liz:)

Betta sp said...

both looks delicious..yummy

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk