Instagram

Thursday, May 22, 2014

For quite a while now, many of you, beautiful ladies asked when will I finally join Instagram. So in my usual late (snail) fashion, yesterday I finally landed and I hope we can be friends there too:)

I’m pretty excited to share more of my day-to-day rumbles with all the silliness and yumminess! I’m really new to it, so bear with me till I get the proper handle on it. You can follow me here (or via the Instagram button on the right) and I’d love to follow you too, so please leave your Instargam name below, so I can join in your daily fun as well. Deal?

Btw: any Instagram tips are very welcome and please tell me about your favourite people to follow. Thanks and see you on the other side! xo

(Photo by exPress-o)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to follow you there. Sadly I don't have an account yet. Need to swap my phone first. Jill

Olivia said...

hey diana =) follow me @livrose2789
i post loads of pictures of cute pugs + yummy looking treats/breakfast foods!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill:) Thanks!

Diana Mieczan said...

Olivia, just did and your pug is so adorable!!!

desiree Hanlon said...

yes!!! welcome to IG land! :-)

Art Farm said...

Yay!! My user name is artfarm_
Tips...I like take photos with my phone, not through the istagram app itself. Most of the time I will edit photos in photo editing apps like Snapseed or VSCO. Both are free. Snapseed is like an awesome, user friendly version of photoshop. VSCO offers great filters. Most of all, have fun! xo, Katie

VFlorez13 said...

So glad to see you're on Instagram now. I can be found at @choosing_happiness Excited to see what you'll share!

Tish said...

Welcome to the ultimate time suck lol!

Merry Meri said...

Welcome to Insta my far and away favorite social media platform!! I'm seektobemerry and I keep my images private (but obviously would love to have you following so send an invite:) Enjoy your new addiction hehe, xox

Keely said...

So glad you're on Instagram! I love following all your social media accounts. You can find me @ keec. I mainly post pictures of my little, but also post other things that I find beautiful or amusing. :)

Jillian Manesh said...

it's my favorite app!! following you now :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Emily said...

Finally! I'm emilyhilda

Steph said...

Woohoo! I've been waiting to see you there. I'll find you now. I'm @LittleObservationist

Katy Upperman said...

I'm an Instagram addict. :-) My username there is katyupperman. Looking forward to seeing the images you post!

Kelly said...

About time, D! Welcome! I'm @kellytiramisu

LyddieGal said...

Following you! I'm excited to see your posts! You can find me there as Lyddiegal!
Chic on the Cheap

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk