If you buy one thing this month...

Thursday, May 1, 2014



...it should be a breezy chambray dress! Do you have one? It's the perfect May transition piece that will make you feel comfortable, relaxed yet super sassy. You can pair it up with flats, rosy cheeks, top knot and a belt for work, or you can also wear it with messy hair, this lippy and Converse while out and about, like I do:) Would you wear it? (I love those two). xo

P.S: More blue-someness and this awesome duo:)
P.P.S: And speaking of understated beauty, you don't want to miss this GIVEAWAY!

(Photos by/via Camille Styles, Lauren Winter, Vanity Fair, The Locals and A Well Traveled Woman)

13 comments:

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the one with the leather jacket and the big chunky scarf!

Anonymous said...

I am going to get the Gap dress you linked to. It looks very much like the one Olivia Palermo wears in the third photo. Cannot wait to wear it.

Art Farm said...

Love, love love the APC dress! Totally perfect! :) -Katie

Pamela Bates said...

hhhmmm, seems like a used to but I've no idea where it went. must have gone during a closet purge. love the shirt dresses because as you pictures show, you can dress it up or down.

Jillian Manesh said...

love the button up ones! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Anna Safronova said...

i lie the midi kind

Anna Safronova said...

i lie the midi kind

Anna Safronova said...

i lie the midi kind

Diana Trotter said...

I like the more fitted styles with the belts, not sure that I could pull off the other ones. These are really cute though. I've been wearing more dresses now that the weather has been warmer. I just picked up a really cute polka dot dress! :)

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

If I could look half as good as the women in these images in a chambray dress I definitely would pick one up this month! Perhaps I just haven't found the right one yet? xoxox

Diana Mieczan said...

You are totally right, Anonymous:) Good eye!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, yup!

Diana Mieczan said...

Di, I love polka dot numbers. I bet your new dress is super sassy:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk