Cheers to a super weekend!

Friday, May 30, 2014

Lovelies, cheers to the last weekend in May! Can you believe it? Crazy! What are you up to this weekend? Tomorrow we are meeting friends and going for a street food festival, but tonight it's all about The Mentalist and biscotti for me. I've just started to watch it and even though I'm only on the first season, I can't get enough of it. Are you watching it too? Have a relaxing next two days and I will see you Monday morning. But in the meantime, here is a bunch of cool links for your weekend blog-hopping-fun! xo

A few signs that you need to pack your bags and travel:)

Sassy little cottage in London.

Speaking of London, Madeleine’s series of swimmers in the London Fields Lido is incredible!

Are you terrified to give birth?

We should totally start eating more chocolate.


Breaking up with your ideal-self.


What an incredible micro cabin!

Oh my!

The science of sleeplessness.

Hawaii wanderlust!

Ever wondered how to suck an egg into a bottle? (Giggle).

Are you too busy?

Brilliant backyard swing project.


12 hours in Paris! Let's go:)

The way food tricks our brain.

This spot is truly picture perfect, isn't it? Have you been?


And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or even Instagram.

(Photo via Jesse Parsons)


Anonymous said...

Food festival sounds fun. Happy weekend.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, to you too:)

Art Farm said...

I haven't seen the Metalist, but I've heard it is so good. I'll have to check it out. :) This weekend we're having dinner at our neighbor's and I'm decorating our outdoor space. Have a lovely weekend, my dear! xo, katie

Mary Jo Matsumoto said...

You always have such good links Diana. I am popping over to the break up with your ideal self, ha, love that idea! Hope you have a lovely weekend. The weather is perfect here so I really must get out!
xo Mary Jo

Steph said...

Well, it's happy end of weekend now! Hope you're enjoying your Sunday. Cheers for the link love. I'm going to have a look at the rest now. I'm curious about a cottage in London. :) x

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, you totally should. I am so hooked on Mentalist:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you, Mary Jo:) You're so sweet!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk