Cheers to a long and beautiful weekend

Friday, May 23, 2014

Cheers to a long (and sunny) weekend! What are you up to? If everything goes well, tonight I should be eating stinky cheese and sipping wine and listening to live music. Besides that we have no big plans, just relaxing and Instagraming. It's my 3rd day of it today and I'm already pretty hooked and overwhelmed but in a good way. Thanks for following! Darlings, have a relaxing, beautiful and yummy three days and I will see you back here on Tuesday morning but in the meantime, here is a bunch of awesome links for you to check out. Have fun!

The avocado theory. Giggle, perfect analogy if you ask me.

Ah, the sweetest proposal. Made me cry, laugh and go aww...

How to make bubble tea at home.

After reading this post, I want to go blackberry picking.

Our new obsession!

WOW, from a garage to this!

Bacon pineapple burgers. Oh yum!


12 stages of burnout.

I LOVE this Father's Day gift guide!

5-minute makeup!

To sock or not to sock?

Two options...I like this!

One of each, please!

Love this coffee table.

Girl pilots:)

Cookies and cream popsicles.

Loft goodness.

Face the foliage.

Swoon, 9 dreamy picnics. (Nr.3 for me, please!).

If I could live anywhere in the world, I would live here. You?

My perfect Sunday...What's yours?

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or even Instagram

(Photo for my Balazs of his beloved Budapest Chain Bridge via Alicia)


Anonymous said...

I can't wait to relax and I love that you're on instagram now.

Tiffany Kadani said...

What?! Bubble tea at home? I love that stuff!

And hooray you're on Instagram! I was wonderful how long it would take you. I'll find you.

holtkamp said...

I've never been to Paris but I would pick edinburgh as my city to live in. Happy weekend!

Mary Jo Matsumoto said...

Have a happy happy weekend Diana! Stinky cheese and music with a glass of wine sounds perfect!
xo Mary Jo

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Mmmmmm, stinky cheese! I love that avocado theory and the photo's of the floating objects. Thanks for sharing :-)

Jillian Manesh said...

have a fantastic weekend! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Steph said...

Those picnics all look amazing! I want to try every one of them. And the foliage faces are really cool too. Cheers for the link love :)

Steph said...

Those picnics all look amazing! I want to try every one of them. And the foliage faces are really cool too. Cheers for the link love :)

Mandy Doornenbal said...

What a great start of the weekend with all you great finds! Have a wonderful weekend!

Pilar Bernal Maya said...

oohhh, great picture

debra@dustjacket said...

thank you for the link xx D

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Ah, Edinburgh is stunning, holtkamp:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, cheers! Btw: Hope you get picnic weather is London soon:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You're so sweet, Mandy!

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Debra.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk