Cheers to a Breezy Weekend!

Friday, May 2, 2014

Cheers to a May weekend, lovelies! What are you up to? Tonight I'm trying (again) a hot yoga class and I'm both excited and pretty scared. Wish me luck! Besides that we are planning to grab a coffee or two, have a piece of cake and walk tons this weekend. You? Darlings, have a lovely next two days and I will see you Monday morning but in the meantime, here are a few fun links for your weekend-blog-hopping-fun. Enjoy!

I am so making those avocado spring rolls!

Be your change.

Aww...London springtime!

I would wear this dress in a heartbeat, you?

What a beautiful theme wedding...and that dress:)

Sonja's story...

Great list of tips and tools for planning a trip.

6 great ways to take a better photo.

Beautiful.

I so want to move in :)

I loved this little video with Erin.

Ah, pretty workspaces. Which one is your favourite?

And speaking of workspaces, this studio is amazing.

Banana bread with figs and walnuts.

WOW, a one woman band! Have you seen it?

What a pretty NYC place!

Also, don't miss our swoonworthy everyday jewelry GIVEAWAY!

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo via Ignite Light)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good reminder, I should go for yoga too over the weekend and I wish I could dip my toes in sea water right now. Jill

Art Farm said...

Best of luck with the hot yoga! I've never done it because it has always intimidated me, but I have several friends that love it! You'll do awesome!! Have a lovely weekend, my dear! One of my best friends is in town and we're going wedding dress shopping for her. Can't wait! I love that House for Mother on Blog Milk. Beautiful! xo, Katie

Jillian Manesh said...

good luck with your hot yoga class!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Hildi said...

Enjoy your weekend, hot yoga is such a hard work out so those coffees, cakes will be well earned after a class like that :-)

Mary Jo said...

I love that top photo and the studio in your links is just fabulous, love that huge rug she has! Hope your weekend is a good one!
xo Mary Jo

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the pretty workspaces, and the white and pink ombre dress is a stunner!

Bionica said...

your weekend posts are the best!!!
there is always so much to see
thanks for sharing it with us =)
the NY home is so nice!!

-Bionica

Pamela Bates said...

ok, now mine was very 'jontue' romantic floral, but that dress (sans the ombre which is AWESOME) reminds me of my highschool prom dress. oh miss furstenburg always gets it right. did you know she sponsors awards for inspiring women each year? she rocks.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Bionica! You are so sweet!

Diana Mieczan said...

How cool, Pamela:) She rocks, indeed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk