Cheers to a beautiful weekend

Friday, May 9, 2014

Cheers to Mother's Day weekend, lovelies! How are you celebrating? Sending tons of hugs to all moms and moms-to-be! Tonight, Balazs and I are going for a chocolate double date. We are not sure what to expect since we got the invitation from our friend but I am weirdly excited since the word chocolate is involved. Darlings, have a beautiful weekend and I will see you Monday morning but in the meantime, how about some awesome links to check out? Enjoy!

You would never guess how some of your favourite fruits, vegetables and spices grow. (I'm blown away by kiwi, vanilla and artichokes). You?

Healthy chocolate chip cookies.

You have till Monday morning to enter this sassy GIVEAWAY!

This week for me was all about daydreaming of foggy London mornings...

My love affair with white dresses continues.

Genius!

Hmm, what would the ingredients list for a natural product look like?

Feeling a bit down? Make those!

Bread making tips from Chad:)

Art adorned :)

Are you in a long-distance relationship?

35 and single.

Move over Nutella, Almond-ella has just touched down :)

Yawza!

How to survive a day in the air.

The best sentences.

Can't wait to watch this film. Psst: it took 12 years to make it!

I am...

Humans of New York + Met Gala.

Eek, don't look or you won't be able to resist it:)

 And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo via Ignite Light)

15 comments:

Steph said...

Anything involving chocolate has to be good. You just can't go wrong. Adore the HONY & Met Gala series. And thanks for the link love. Have a beautiful, chocolately weekend! xo

Jillian Manesh said...

chocolate is always a good idea! enjoy! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

his little lady said...

Yay to healthy chocolate chip cookies, almond-ella, and that film, Boyhood! I can't believe it took 12 years to make!!
xo TJ

http://www.hislittlelady.com

Eliza Jane said...

Great links! I'm loving white dresses at the moment, too!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Yes to the Almondella and the awesome balloons!

HelloSweetcheeks said...

Happy weekend to you too!

Hildi said...

You know you will have to let us in on the chocolate double date on Monday right? Right? Hope you have great weekend. X

Polly Rowan said...

Oh wow I hope you fill us in on this chocolate date! I'm intrigued. I hope you had a lovely weekend!

Art Farm said...

Chocolate double date!! That sounds like heaven. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. I love that link on how some veg, fruit and spices grow. I had no idea about sesame seeds. So cool! xo, Katie

Art Farm said...

Chocolate double date!! That sounds like heaven. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. I love that link on how some veg, fruit and spices grow. I had no idea about sesame seeds. So cool! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Muah, Steph:)

Diana Mieczan said...

It's incredible, isn't it, TJ?

Diana Mieczan said...

Hildi, the chocolate date was awesome and I will make sure to write more about it this week. promise:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Polly :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I sent that link to all our friends and everyone found few things that totally shocked them:) So cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk