Blueberry Greek Yogurt Lollies

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Yay, ice cream weather is finally here! One of my favourite things about summer and warm long days are popsicles or lollies, as my mom calls them. Yesterday, I made a few of those blueberry Greek yogurt ones to try them out and I have to say, they might be my favourite yet! So creamy yet very refreshing. I shared them with my friend and her kids when they popped by and by now they are all gone, but not for long...(Btw: they are super easy to whip up. Here is the full how to).

What's your favourite popsicle mix? I would love to try it! xo

P.S: And those just for grown-ups.
P.P.S: Or maybe you prefer ice-cream?

(Photos by Creme De La Crumb)


Anonymous said...

Yummmmy, I cannot get enough of greek yoghurt. Jill

Art Farm said...

Mmmm, these sound so delicious! My favorite popsicle mix is strawberry and lemon. I love the sweet/tart mixture. -Katie

Melissa Blake said...

Yummy!! Perfect for a hot day!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

That looks amazing.

Steph said...

Aw yum! I was just sitting here thinking about what I can eat for breakfast and now I want one of these (which is totally not breakfast...) x

Mandy Doornenbal said...

Nomnomnom, this looks delicious. I like ice-cream to, but this is a way healthier.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk