Beauty-Boosting Ice Cubes

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Whoopee! Since the weatherman says it's going to be well over 76 degrees today (and assuming he is not wrong) I think it's a good idea to whip up some flavoured ice cubes to jazz up our spring water! Good idea?

The cool part about those ice cubes is:

A: they are made purely from pineapples, green tea + ginger, cucumbers + lemon, and aloe vera
B: they will not only transform your plain water into an awesome drink but they are actually great for your body as well.

For example, pineapple is great if you feel bloated. The green tea and ginger mix is perfect if you are in a need for a little detox, plus this refreshing mix will regulate your sugar and cholesterol levels in no time. The cucumber and lemon combination is loaded with antioxidants and can help alkalize the body while aloe vera will do wonders for your skin!

Sounds amazing, doesn't it? Which one tickles your fancy most? I'm making green tea and ginger cubes today. You?  (Here is the full how to). xo

P.S: Plus, a few other jazzy takes on water.
P.P.S: And this homemade iced green mango tea!

(Photos by Stephanie)


Anonymous said...

I needed this post. I've been feeling little under the weather lately. Like my body is giving up on me. I am making them all. Thanks

Jillian Manesh said...

YUM! i want the pineapple ones! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Pineapple for me too!

Steph said...

You and your tricks and tips. Love these for summer!

Erika - TiptoeButterfly said...

DEF have to try these!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Yes! And it's pretty hot outside right now, so this is all I can think about.

Art Farm said...

I definitely need to make these! I want to try them all! -Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk