All Natural Citrus Home Cleaner

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Have you tried making your own all-natural, all-purpose cleaning products before? Do they work well for you? I’ve always been pretty sceptical about how effective they really are. So after going back and forth for a few months, I finally give them a go and I’m really impressed by how good they are without all the chemicals and unpleasant bleach smell. My favourite is this orange peel all-purpose cleaner that I've just started to use a few days ago. It’s perfect for kitchen, all the counter tops and the whole bathroom. If you haven’t tried it yet, you totally should! Best part? It’s really inexpensive since you just need a glass container, white vinegar, distilled water, salt and citrus peels from your fruit salad. Ta dah!

(Here is the full recipe if you fancy trying it too). xo

P.S: And here is my favourite homemade laundry detergent and this sleep salve is a life-saver!
P.P.S: Fancy your home smelling like rosemary, lemon and vanilla today?

(Photos by 1000 Threads)


Anonymous said...

I swear by baking soda and lemon juice but this one look much prettier and it must smell refreshing.

LyddieGal said...

So simple and SO much better than those harsh chemicals. I will have to make this!
Chic on the Cheap

Camila Faria said...

I've heard about this, but I've never tried it myself. I'm thinking about giving it a go. Sounds really simple and nature-friendly.

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Thanks for sharing this - it's ideal for warm summer days;-)

little luxury list said...

Yes, I was thinking of making this too! I made a lavender vinegar cleaner and posted it on the blog. It is really great how well natural cleaners work!

little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Art Farm said...

So simple! This sounds wonderful. Definitely need to try this out. xo, Katie

Regine Karpel said...


Keely said...

I need to try this. I bet it smells wonderful!

Freshana Organic Solutions said...

Great recipe! Thanks for sharing natural ways to clean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk