Triangles For Spring

Tuesday, April 1, 2014


Tomorrow night I am going out for drinks with a few friends that I haven't seen in a while, so my mission for tonight is to recreate one of the two sassy little triangle manicures. I love how something so little like a dash of nail-fancy can add an edge to a regular chambray shirt and grey jeans uniform that I am planning on wearing. Now, I am not sure which one to choose, so tell me which colour do you fancy more: the gold one or the black one? Which one would you wear? xo

If you want to try it yourself, you will need Butter's pink ribbon and Union Jack black duo for the black triangle look; and Essie's gold as gold and those two Sally Hansen polishes for the gold look.

P.S: Plus, starry nails and blue iris tootsies.
P.P.S: Smitten with navy.

(Photos by Creature Comforts and Pshiiit)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like them both but if I had to choose, I'd wear the darker one.

little t said...

I wish I could do this... I just KNOW mine wouldn't look anything like triangles in the end.

Art Farm said...

I love both! The lighter one is perfect for spring! But there's something so chic and classic about the black and white. I'd probably go for the latter.

Anonymous said...

I love them both!

With your gray jeans and chambray shirt you could switch the gold with a silver...and even do a dark navy instead of the black.

The black is bolder ... so I think it just depends on your mood :-)

Either way, you can't go wrong!!!

Let us know which you choose!
~reena

Mandy Doornenbal said...

I really have to try this, i love them both.

Diana Mieczan said...

little t, it actually wasn't that hard at all...I made them last night and they came out great! It's all in the scotch office tape :) You should give it a go!

Diana Mieczan said...

Reena, I love the idea of swapping the black colour for navy and the gold one for silver. I am going to rememeber that combination for another night out. Thank you:)
I went with the lighter option and used a bit bolder shade of gold nail polish:) I love them!

Diana Mieczan said...

Mandy :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk