This Week's Gems

Friday, April 25, 2014

My new favourite everday dress. So comfy!...

Swoon - this Ethiopian Welo Opal diamond ring is magical!...

Pretty sandals!...

Personalized little necklace for your best friend:)...

Ah, those bowls are stunning, aren't they?...

It doesn't get any better than these eyeglasses handkerchiefs!...

What an adorable umbrella!...

The most swoonworthy everyday necklace...

Those must be the cutest salt + pepper shakers - love!...

How stunning are those earrings? They would make such a great statement with a top knot and rosy cheeks:)...

I need one of those baskets for our blankets....

So good!...

Happy Friday, lovelies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Also, don't miss our chic laundry bag GIVEAWAY!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would need that umbrella this morning and the pasta bowls are now on my Mother's Day wish list. Jill

Pamela Bates said...

oh my, those bird/shakers are so sweet with their little rockers!

I just pinned an absolutely gorgeous bentwood bench. other than that, some beautiful woven textiles, moody art and photographs, and gorgeous branding. oh and more bentwood. that's what caught my eye. have a fabulous weekend my dear!

Jillian Manesh said...

ahhh so many good things!i love the dress and the basket. have a great weekend! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Mich said...

Wow! Love that dress and I had to buy the necklace - didn't even pause to think about it haha. Thank you!

Art Farm said...

Love the dress, sandals and the bowl!! The dress looks like simple perfection. xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Pamela, I need to check out that bentwood bench - it sounds beautiful.

Diana Mieczan said...

You too, Jillian!

Diana Mieczan said...

Wonderful and my pleasure, Mich:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, indeed! Spot on:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk