This Week's Gems

Friday, April 18, 2014

A perfect little dress for now and for later...

Ha! How is this for an awesome bottle opener?...

This bracelet would make a lovely Mother's Day gift, wouldn't it?...
Aww....a new baby keepsake box...

What a charming little everyday necklace!...

This bag is a must for spring - so adorable!...

This poster would add so much zest to our spring kitchen. Love!...

Ahoy! (How sweet is this ring?)...

I can't get enough of those amazing Moka prints...

I love big bags:)...
Sassy!...

How swoonworthy is this antique Victorian beauty?...

Aww...chocolate diamond studs. Does it get any better than that?...

Love how elegant that dress is, don't you?...

What a cool tee for our boys...

Don't you just love this jumpsuit? I'm totally hooked on in!...

Happy Friday, lovelies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd never guessed that the first dress is also for pregnancy. Very cool and I want/need the shoes and the little necklace.

Jillian Manesh said...

love those black loafers! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, me too:)

Art Farm said...

OMG! That poster by Laure! I want this too for my kitchen. -katie

Carried Away said...

The ring and the earrings are my favourite.
Happy Easter!

Steph said...

How pretty is that first dress for Spring? You find the loveliest things. xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Diana Mieczan said...

To you too, Carried Away :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Steph:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk