This Week's Gems

Friday, April 11, 2014

Ah, so darn pretty! Would you wear it?...

Ha! What a nifty little cookbook stand!...

My favourite white tees this spring so far. Very soft and flattering!...

Those two sweet little rings are perfect for stacking:)...

Ah, hand rolled beeswax candles - a must in my home!...

I need this Mandala bracelet in my life!...

What a beautiful rucksack!...

Ha, geo cat print tunic - brilliant and sassy!...

I so want to make those coffee cups for Easter. Aren't they awesome? (You will need: a coffee klatch and a paper cup - that is all!)...

Be still my heart - ring perfection!...

My sofa needs those pretty pillows!...

Do you wear locket necklaces? This one melts my heart!...

Anchor sneezy sheets = a must have for summer!...

Understated and beautiful bar necklace! Swoon:)...

Love those cute storage tins, don't you?...

Happy Friday, lovelies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems
P.P.S: Also, don't miss our beautiful DameJolie GIVEAWAY!

16 comments:

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

I need that white dress - it is so flirty yet still elegant!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

What a gorgeous tunic, and I like the storage tins :-)

Diana Mieczan said...

Chic 'n Cheap Living, Oh yes...that dress is beautiful!

Jillian Manesh said...

loveee that dress! have a great weekend! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Pamela Bates said...

so, my neighbor is expecting her first baby.....a little girl. I checked out the nursery the other day and there atop of a stack of baby clothes, the SWEETEST itsy bisty white eyelet dress. white eyelet never gets old. so pretty.

Art Farm said...

I would TOTALLY wear that dress! I need it! :) -Katie

Steph said...

I've been looking for the perfect white teeshirt. Looks like this one (which I love) is only available in grey and black now. Booo. Those beeswax candles are amazing. Remind me of childhood. x

Eliza Jane said...

I would so totally wear that white dress! And I bought myself the gold bar necklace a couple of weeks ago. Can't wait for it to arrive in the mail :) x

Bionica said...

soo many cute pieces
I love that mandala bracelet!!
the colors are just so beautiful

-Bionica

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..Pamela:) Congrats to your neighbor!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, you would look amazing in it!

Diana Mieczan said...

How awesome, Eliza:) I love bar necklaces...They are perfect!

Diana Mieczan said...

Bionica, totally agree:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, they had to be super popular because they still had all the colours by Friday morning but few hours later they were gone and by this morning they only have black available. Check this one out, you might like it: https://www.everlane.com/collections/womens-tees/products/ryan-tee-white

I have a few of those too and they are wonderful! Hope that helps:)

Steph said...

Ah, thank you! I will have a look at that link now :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk