This Week's Gems

Friday, April 4, 2014

Spring shirt perfection!...

Oh boy, this antique Victorian 19th century ring stole my heart!...

Totally need this little bag for sunny weekend strolls....

Aww...family bracelet set. Wish I had sisters:)...

How true - the perfect print to brighten your day:)...

A spring must have: this aquamarine necklace - what a dandy little beauty!...

I'm loving this porcelain cake pedestal, you?...

How about this beautiful little necklace with a special date or a name as a gift to your mom this upcoming Mother's Day? She would love it!...

My spring and summer sandals of choice!...

Giggle!...

Because you simply can never have too many sassy studs, right?...

Those vases would brighten up even the gloomiest room:)...

Awww...egg cup + cosy - so sweet....

I simply can't get enough of this cute little whale ring. Isn't it precious?...

This jacket + the shirt above = great weekend uniform...

Happy Friday, lovelies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Also, don't miss our beautiful jewelry GIVEAWAY!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want everything from this week's list and thank you for the necklace idea. My mom will love it. Jill

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love the vases and the waffle shirt :-)

Steph said...

I always look forward to these posts! I love those vases and the sweet little whale ring especially. Have a wonderful weekend, lovely! x

Jillian Manesh said...

love those pretty studs + that white shirt. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

LyddieGal said...

I am all about the white button down. I really need a new one for this spring, since I practically live in it!
Chic on the Cheap

Tiffany Kadani said...

I want it all. I know I say that every week, but every week it's true.

Art Farm said...

That Zara shirt is perfect!!! Love it!

Pamela Bates said...

that white shirt! perfect.
and the egg cozy.....can't stand the cuteness.

Pamela Bates said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, that tee is hilarious, isn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Steph and have a beautiful weekend as well, sweetie.

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..you are the sweetest EVER, Tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I knew you would like it, Katie:)

Eliza Jane said...

Oh wow I just adore that simple white shirt. It looks so casual yet classic.

little t said...

I love the aquamarine necklace. It's my birthstone too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Little t:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Eliza:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk