The Super Easy Trick to Make the Perfect Fried Eggs

Monday, April 28, 2014

How do you like your eggs, lovelies?

After a very eventful Friday with Buffer we spent the weekend pretty much relaxing, recharging and eating fried eggs on streamed asparagus. There is something about that combo that makes everything better, doesn’t it?

So, if you fancy some spring comfort food here is a little trick to make your fried eggs even better than they already are. Not possible? Oh yes, it is! The secret is simple: just add a few drops of water to the pan and cover. The water creates steam which slightly poaches the top of the egg while the bottom remains crispy. The result is the most beautiful fried egg you've ever laid your eyes on. Don’t take my word for it. Try it! (Here is the step-by-step how to). xo

P.S: Plus, baked eggs, poached eggs and dippy eggs.
P.P.S: Fried egg sandwich.

(Tip via Huffington Post. Photo by What Katie Ate)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will try it tonight. We usually don't have breakfast, just coffee but nights are all about breakfast for dinner food. Thank you.

Heba Lateef said...

it's been awhile since I read your blog, I really missed your food posts :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, I LOVE breakfast-for-dinner eggs:) Enjoy!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..you're so sweet, Heba:)

Steph said...

Amazing. I love all of your fancy egg tricks! You're full of them x

Pamela Bates said...

hope buffer is on the mend, my old pal is doing a bit better than last week and sleeping outside the door.

give me an egg, anyway and i'm a happy girl.

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Steph:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Pamela, yes he is much better, thank you, sweetie. I am so pleased your pal is doing better as well.

Art Farm said...

This is how my Mom taught me how to make eggs. It is the best! :) Hope Buffer is doing better! xo, katie

Jillian Manesh said...

i typically eat my eggs scrambled but these look really tasty! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

How cool, Katie:) Yes, he is better. Thank you, lovely.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian:)

Polly Rowan said...

wow what a great idea! I never know how to cook the yolk but I don't like flipping it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Polly, if you use this trick you don't have to flip it:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk