Secret Spot in Paris!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014


Have you ever been to Paris? If you're planning a spring trip you should check out this little secret spot just behind the Notre Dame. I've been daydreaming about it ever since I read it on Carin's blog! Supposedly if you take a walk behind the cathedral, you will enter a park full of fluffy, pink blooming trees. They last about a week or so but if you catch them in full bloom, the view will blow you away. Ah, don’t you just want to board a plane right about now? I do!

P.S: Ah, also equally stunning vintage Paris and the city of light during autumn.
P.P.S: Then and now and tons more :)

(Photos by Carin via Jovanka)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh beautiful. Take me with you Diana. Jill

ilovetrends said...

Amazing pics!!!
xoxo

Pamela Bates said...

not yet, but someday the city of lights. oh my, those trees are heavenly.

Art Farm said...

So lovely! I've been to Paris several times. I did my study abroad in Strasbourg, so I was lucky enough to get to visit this magical city. I haven't been back in 15 years and so want to take my husband with me. This secret spot is just beautiful!! -Katie

Jillian Manesh said...

absolutely beautiful! i want to go back!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Bionica said...

oh my this is out of a dream
ah Paris =)
soon!!

-Bionica

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Yes, I would love to board a plane. Have a great wednesday!

Jennifer Beaudet said...

So gorgeous! No, I've never been to Paris but I know someone who is going very soon! My daughter is! She'll be studying there! I'm so excited for her and I'll make sure I tell her about this secret spot!:)

Ena said...

No doubt the bees at Notre Dame will adore these flowers http://www.notredamedeparis.fr/spip.php?article1646

Natalia said...

Oh, I've been there... it was amazing!

Steph said...

Love little trips to Paris! We're lucky because it's only 2.5 hours on the train from London :) Here's a few photos from the last visit - http://www.littleobservationist.com/2013/09/23/photographing-paris-street-art-public-art-art-market/

Sara said...

It is a beautiful little hideaway! I was in Paris a few weeks ago and the trees were JUST starting to bloom. A lovely spot to sit and take in the beauty of the cathedral and the river.

Diana Mieczan said...

How awesome, Katie:) You totally should go back with your husband. So romantic!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh, fantastic, Jennifer! She will love Paris:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, thanks for the link..Off to check it out!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Sara!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk